As I’ve challenged you to make some changes in your life, you may have found yourself asking, “How am I going to fit that in?” You’re already juggling too many balls. Something will have to go … but what? We have to choose our battles. Where will we reap the most benefit from applying our resources? There is a key that we can use to help us sort this out. We’re going to apply the Pareto principle as we consider the changes we want to make. We need to identify the actions to take so that we can re-prioritize our life for big results.
In this episode, you will:
- Learn about and understand the 80/20 principle
- Identify aspects of their lives that require the most dedication and effort to make way for change
- Set priorities and stick to them
Subscribe to the Show
Time Stamped Show Notes
You can listen to the Episode right here on the Awareness Addicts site Using the Player Below. (Click the time stamp. . .if available. . .to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [02:11] —This article from Fast Company talks about the 80-20 Rule. It says to go beyond the 80-20 rule and talking about time management.
- [04:59] —Aware Appreciation.
- [07:17] —As I’ve challenged you to make some changes in your life, you may have found yourself asking, “How am I going to fit that in?” You’re already juggling too many balls.
- [07:52] —I want to start by helping you understand this 80-20 principle. As I’ve mentioned earlier, my husband is a mental health counselor.
- [14:54] —It is a bit of a conundrum. We can’t just ignore the 80 percent. In fact, as you can see how I demonstrated this, the 80 percent has to be addressed.
- [17:35] —In Episode 16, I talked about Divine Decongestion. Something may have to go to make room in your life for a new and improved experience.
- [18:25] —I’m wondering whether my boyfriend really cares about me. Even when I am crying, he is emotionless. And, when I mirror his behavior back to him, he tells me that I’m not being nice.