[thrive_headline_focus title=”0015: How to Take the Stress Out of Stress – Dealing with Life Events” orientation=”left”] [shareaholic app=”follow_buttons” id=”26150071″] Are you thinking about making a change in your life? Or, maybe a change was thrust on you … without asking your permission, like the death of a loved one, the loss of a job, or a relationship coming to an end. For anyone dealing with change in their life … whether the change you’re dealing with is proactive or reactive, you are going to deal with many of the same issues. When confronted with change, resistance shows up in all sorts of ways. We need to have some tools handy so we can let go gracefully. [divider style=’left’]
In this episode, you will:
- Learn how to handle changes with grace and ease
- Explore why people resist making changes, especially important ones
- Identify the thoughts that sabotage the change process
Subscribe to the Show
Time Stamped Show Notes
You can listen to the Episode right here on the Awareness Addicts site Using the Player Below. (Click the time stamp. . .if available. . .to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:48] —I found this article on News-Medical.net. It talks about how women experience higher stress levels from major life events than men.
- [06:15] —Aware Appreciation.
- [08:33] —Are you thinking about making a change in your life? Or, maybe a change was thrust on you … without asking your permission.
- [09:04] —When life presents us with an opportunity to let go, what does it look like when we are in resistance to that?
- [16:05] —How do we let go gracefully? What does this look like? Here’s my ideas that you might apply to help you move through some sort of transition that you are needing to go through.
- [19:08] —Even wanted change is stressful. Most of us lead busy and full lives. Change requires that we add activities and decisions to an already full plate. No wonder we resist!
- [19:59] —I have a habit of making enemies out of people in my mind. I make up stories of what they are thinking about me … especially when I put myself out there publicly.
[thrive_text_block color=”red” headline=”Free Download:”]In this episode, Dr. Gala suggested that you build your own Spiritual Tool Chest TM. You can make this process really easy with her Building Your Spiritual Tool Chest TM Guide. It’s her gift to you. Just click here to download your copy.[/thrive_text_block]