[thrive_headline_focus title=”0005: “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” – Ways to Increase Your Happiness” orientation=”left”] [shareaholic app=”follow_buttons” id=”26150071″]
How happy are you? If you’re thinking it’s a long way from where you are right now to happy, I’m going to challenge you to try a new approach. If we want to learn to manufacture happiness, examining what I refer to as “newness drug” can provide some much needed insight. Let’s take control over our happiness factory.
Subscribe to the Show
Time Stamped Show Notes
You can listen to the Episode right here on the Awareness Addicts site Using the Player Below.
(Click the time stamp … if available … to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:40] —In this particular research study conducted by Rutgers University in the US. They found that the presence of flowers triggers positive emotions and heightens feelings of satisfaction.
- [04:40] —Aware Appreciation.
- [06:59] —Have you wondered why it feels so good to be in love. . .especially new love?
- [07:53] —”Are you happy?” Or, “What makes you happy?” Can you answer that question?
- [08:49] —One of the reasons we practice aware appreciation is because we keep adding more feeling good thoughts as we work through the exercise.
- [18:46] —We need to stay on our own side of the fence. But also make sure that it is okay to pursue experiences that meet our own criteria.
- [19:49] —How can I focus on what to appreciate rather than what I’ve lost?
If there were any specific resources referred to in this Episode, you’ll find them here.