[thrive_headline_focus title=”0004: Spiritual, but Not Religious – Difference Between Religion and Spirituality” orientation=”left”] [shareaholic app=”follow_buttons” id=”26150071″]
In this episode, we’re going to explore a term. You’ve undoubtedly heard of its components but may not have put them together. What is meant by the term “practical spirituality?” If we’re confused trying to differentiate between religion and spirituality, adding practicality to something that is oftentimes illogical can put us into a head spin. Let’s try to make some sense out of it. . .shall we?
Subscribe to the Show
Time Stamped Show Notes
You can listen to the Episode right here on the Awareness Addicts site Using the Player Below.
(Click the time stamp … if available … to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:27] —In the news, this was the economic times of India to put things in context. I found an article that talked about spirituality.
- [03:16] —Aware Appreciation.
- [05:33] —Have you heard of the term “practical spirituality?”
- [05:52] —Let’s start by defining practical spirituality. That is not so easy to do. Since there is no specific term actually.
- [07:15] —Practical spirituality from my perspective means that we are going to take this spiritual practices. We are going to apply them in our lives better.
- [13:11] —As I was experiencing this idea of the show. . .practical spiritual came to me. And it was related to the movie, “Mary Poppins.”
- [14:32] —How can I use awareness to improve my performance while playing?
If there were any specific resources referred to in this Episode, you’ll find them here.