[thrive_headline_focus title=”0003: Developing Daily Mindfulness for Problem Solving” orientation=”left”] [shareaholic app=”follow_buttons” id=”26150071″]
In my book, Sage Advice, I shared a technique I developed for nurturing awareness. How do you tap into your own source of sage advice?
When I wrote the book, I assembled a bunch of concepts that I had already put into practice into what I term the Sage Technique TM. I’ll explain what Sage stands for and how to put the technique into practice.
Subscribe to the Show
Time Stamped Show Notes
You can listen to the Episode right here on the Awareness Addicts site Using the Player Below.
(Click the time stamp … if available … to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:01] —One of the world’s best known trends experts, Daniel Levine, released an article recently where he reveals the top 6 habits you need for success in 2017.
- [04:01] —Aware Appreciation.
- [06:15] —In my book, Sage Advice, I shared a technique I developed for nurturing awareness. How do you tap into your own source of sage advice?
- [08:07] —I assembled a bunch of concepts that I had already put into practice into what I term the Sage Technique.
- [13:50] —As we start applying the SAGE Technique, this is going to nurture our development of awareness.
- [17:56] —Anytime something happens in my life now, I know that it is possible to have a positive outcome.
- [18:40] —Can you help me understand what should be going on in my head when I’m practicing mindfulness and meditating?
If there were any specific resources referred to in this Episode, you’ll find them here.