Practicing aware appreciation is a great way to change my perspective and to help me focus on the things I appreciate rather than things I don’t appreciate. As humans, when things don’t seem to be going the way we think they should be going it is easy to start seeing more things that aren’t going the way we think they should be going. This aware appreciation practice will turn that around and start moving things in a different direction for us.
Time Stamped Show Notes
You can listen to the Episode right here on the Awareness Addicts site Using the Player Below.
(Click the time stamp … if available … to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:03] —I read this article recently, it was about combating bullying in schools. This teacher, Captain Louise Le Roux . . .
- [03:19] —Aware Appreciation.
- [05:38] —Are you feeling stuck or confused . . . wondering how you get the creative juices flowing in your life? It’s actually not that difficult if you’re willing to set aside a few minutes every day to practice. What should you practice?
- [10:28] —Rather than looking for what I don’t appreciate which is what we tend to do much of the times as humans my radar is up for what I do appreciate.
- [12:15] —At that point, you will have created a habit that is going to serve you well.
- [13:06] —This aware appreciation practice will turn that around and start moving things in a different direction for us.
- [13:18] —I used to be a happy upbeat person but disappointments have changed that. Now I feel lonely most of the time. What should I do to break this pattern?
If there were any specific resources referred to in this Episode, you’ll find them here.