In this episode, we are going to talk about the difference between knowledge and awareness. Awareness is what allows the light bulb to flash. As we really practice this and build our muscles around our awareness skills, the idea is to close that gap so we can switch into awareness much more quickly and apply awareness and understanding before we get into something that we regret.
Time Stamped Show Notes
You can listen to the Episode right here on the Awareness Addicts site Using the Player Below.
(Click the time stamp … if available … to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:27] —Do you remember James Arthur Ray? Well he’s been in the news again lately.
- [05:34] —Aware Appreciation.
- [07:42] —Are you still scratching your head a bit . . . wondering what it means to be aware? Today, we are going to talk about the difference between knowledge and awareness.
- [11:23] —Because until you have developed that awareness and you do the integration it just isn’t just going to make a difference for you.
- [12:05] —You are going to learn something and you are going to say, “Oh. Wow! That’s why that situation happened the way it happened.”
- [15:19] —Without that new knowledge or outside the box experience, that new spark won’t happen.
- [15:42] —I am able to stay grounded and aware when I’m just taking care of routine daily activities. How can I develop the ability to maintain awareness at all times?
If there were any specific resources referred to in this Episode, you’ll find them here.